I flew back to Pittsburgh last Friday night with Gema and Auntie B. I knew it was going to be a long flight when the airline called the house to say our 10 pm flight wouldn't be leaving until 11:30. We got on the plane at about 11:30 but didn't leave until almost one!!! I was not happy.
Luckily we made our plane in Detroit and I got to see Mommy right away. She's not in the hospital anymore and doing much much better. We stayed close to home Saturday but Mommy got her hair cut and it's very cute. On Sunday I went to church with Gema and we hung out at the house all day. I think everyone has a bit of a cold- even me. They're always wiping my nose. We got Chinese food for dinner that night. I didn't want to eat though. On Monday we got lost on the way to McKeesport for Mommy's appointment. But after we went shopping. I tried on lots of big funny sunglasses at Target. Auntie B likes to dress me up silly.
Today we went Trax farms to buy some yummy jams. On the way home we went to Burger King and I played on the playground and a silly boy kissed me! Ew!!! Mommy likes to put my hair in pigtails and little buns now. But I like to pull them out sometimes. I've claimed one of Mommy's clothes hampers as my own play toy. I like to put my toys in it and carry them around.
I have to go now though. I'm going to help them cook! I'll make sure they post some silly pictures of me soon!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment