Its been a long time since mommy wrote about me. Here's what I have been up to. Lilly was born in August and ever since I have been waiting for to be able to play with me. I love to help mommy and daddy take care of her. I really good about getting bottles for her. Even when mommy is busy and can't get them herself.
I have became such a big helper around the house. I help take the trash out, put my laundry away, and even pick my clothes out in the morning. I like to pick Lilly's out too. She is finally getting big enough to play with. I can't wait till the summer.
Mommy, Lilly and I flew to Washington in October. We went back because my nana passed away. I got to see my cousin Stephanie, Auntie B, Gema, Aunt Nancy and Grandpa. We even went a spent time at Auntie B's work.
Grandma Flood came and spent two weeks with us, while daddy went to Japan. He had to go for work. I missed him a lot but had fun with Grandma. We made cookies, and played in the snow.
Daddy works in the afternoon now so I get to spend the mornings with him. We do lots of stuff together. I like to go the hardware store and McDonalds with him.
I am in speech therapy and doing really good. In the fall, I am going to preschool two days a week. I can't wait to meet new friends. Mommy goes to MOPS so I spend time hanging out with other kids one day a week. And my friend Theo live just down the road from me. Mommy tries to get playdates whenever she can.
The weather has been nice lately so I get to spend time outsided. I like to ride on my pooh car and I got a new princess bike. When its cold out, I have a jumpy house that I play on. Keeps me from jumping on the bed or off it.
Auntie B and Gema are both coming to visit. I am really excited. I can't wait to show them how much I have changed and grown up. Bye for now
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment