Mommy is slacking on keeping everyone update. This weekend has kinda busy.
Friday I had to go the doctors for my 15 month checkup. I am 20lbs 15oz. and 31 1/2 inches tall. The doctor said that I am doing just fine and I am hitting all of my developmental milestones. Then I had to get four shots. I didn't like mommy much because she was holding me with I got them. Later that afternoon mommy, gema, and I went to Federal Way festival days. Not that exciting. So we left and went to dinner. I decided that at dinner I wanted to have mommy's sandwich instead of mine. So mommy got suck eating peanut butter and jelly.
Saturday we stayed around the house. Mommy is busy trying to get us pack.
Sunday we went out shopping. I was pretty good at the stores until I got tired. I was in the cart at Linens and Things and decided to tell mommy that I was mad. Mommy and Gema were talking to a friend and I got bored.
I am learning new tricks all of the time. I hid from mommy and auntie nancy the other day. They couldn't find me for a couple of minutes. I was hiding in the corner of the dining room behind the chair.
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
mommy IS slacking!! i miss my little cutie!
I'm waiting to hear about your "ROAD TRIP" - mommy really is slacking - she just needs to log you on and let you make your own comments.
what's the hold up mommy?? stinky has been here for over a week now :P
Post a Comment