I was born on May 19, 2006 in Pittsburgh, PA. My due date was supposed to be June 12, but I decided to surprise Mommy and come a few weeks early. My first week was pretty rough and I spent it in NICU, but I think I'm doing well now. I'm a bit clumsy, but that was determined by genetics before I was even born.
I moved to Washington about three months after I was born. My Daddy went to New York for training for work and Mommy wanted to be closer to family while Daddy was busy with work. I've become quite the traveler and have made several cross-country flights. Usually I'm pretty good, but sometimes I like to screech.
Daddy just found out this week that he has to go back to Pittsburgh for work. Mommy and I will be moving back in a couple weeks. ROAD TRIP!!! I think I'm still to young to really enjoy that. I tend to fall asleep in my car seat in the middle of a conversation with people.
I moved to Washington about three months after I was born. My Daddy went to New York for training for work and Mommy wanted to be closer to family while Daddy was busy with work. I've become quite the traveler and have made several cross-country flights. Usually I'm pretty good, but sometimes I like to screech.
Daddy just found out this week that he has to go back to Pittsburgh for work. Mommy and I will be moving back in a couple weeks. ROAD TRIP!!! I think I'm still to young to really enjoy that. I tend to fall asleep in my car seat in the middle of a conversation with people.
1 comment:
Emily, what a great page! You are such an adorable little girl, thanks for always coming to see all of us at Auntie Bri's office. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment