This weekend was a long rainy weekend. Gema is out of town so I am stuck with Mommy all day. Mommy got me pizza on Saturday night to eat. Yummy.
Yesterday(Sunday) Mommy, Auntie Nancy, and I went into Seattle to watch Auntie B do one of her triathlons. I got up at about 5:30 and stayed up until 10:30 without a nap. I was a happy baby most of the time, despite the fact that I was out in the rain for about 2 hours. Auntie B did really well. She placed 7th in her age group and 80th out of 3,500 overall. Yeah Auntie B. On the way home, I fell asleep and slept for two hours--I think mommy was happy about that. I woke up just before Auntie B and Spring stopped by. Now I have 3 cats to chase around the house.(Auntie B dropped her cat off for the week.)
Belle-Belle lets me pet her and talk to her. Snickers is my playmate. He lets me crawl all over him and I carry on conversations with him. Wouldn't mommy like to know what I tell him. I am going to miss them when I leave. I have found their climbing toy and I love to crawl up in it now.
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
she's my little stinker
Post a Comment